Five things | Lifestyle post
I wanted to share 5 things about life as of late.
1. I have learned how valuable my weekends are, and how grateful I am to have them back! Ever since I started working at Nordstrom, I hadn't had a weekend off since June, minus a trip or two. Since starting my new position there I've gotten my Saturdays and Sundays back and I am definitely savoring that and am so thankful.
2. Last spring I made a commitment to start reading more books and it's been so great. Though I am still picking up pace with how quickly I can finish a book, I am so surprised at the fact that I'm almost finished my 3rd since the new year started. My goal is to have 20 read by the end of 2018! I am keeping track and writing reviews on my Goodreads page if you'd like to follow along.
3. Andrew and I are thinking of getting wedding band tattoos. He lost his ring a couple weeks ago and we can't seem to find it! We've been looking at different ideas and have been back and forth a bit over the idea of doing it. Any inspiration would be so appreciated! :)
4. I need to get some flowers for the planters Andrew gave me for our Anniversary last year. I'm thinking about pansies and some greenery. There's a nursery that we pass going towards Franklin that looks so cute! I'm hoping to stop there and pick some up when the weather stops fluctuating so much.
5. I've mentioned here a few times that I want to get back into writing. Well, I wrote a little bit last weekend, but still a lot of ideas swirling in my mind and nothing substantial is coming from it. I've written a couple short stories and poems, but I want to start my novel I've been dreaming about for years. I am hoping that the more I read, the more inspired I'll be.